I think we have more of an emotional charge on money than we do sex! Money is power; it’s control; it’s weakness; it makes people very vulnerable, and it is easier just NOT talk about it.
But if you’re relationship as a couple is going to thrive, you must have REAL conversations about your money.
Here are some great conversation starting questions:
- What is your reason for saving?
- What would having more money saved mean to you?
- What is the one goal that would have the most impact on our life?
- What can we do to save money, no matter how small?
- How can we better segregate our money for things that are important to us?
- What ideas do you have for raising our income?
- Where is our “Financial Thermostat”? (Where is our income set vs. our potential?)
- What does our ideal life look like?
- How much will this ideal life cost?
- How can I best support you?
Set aside some time this week to ask each other these important questions and transform your financial life together!
Break FREE with the secrets we’re sharing on how to easily replace the “money-broke programming” (that has led so many couples into living as financial victims) with happier “wealth and abundance programming” thinking!
Want direct access to Chris and Marlow Felton? Join the Conversation in The Forum: