We have all made financial mistakes, including myself. The following are the 5 most important lessons I have learned about money. They have helped my husband and I increase our net worth as well as our income.
1. Respect. Respect for money is an important concept if you would like more money in your life. This means respecting any and all money that comes into your life as well as other people’s money. Wasting your money or other’s money affects your personal wealth. I have seen example after example of the power of respect and share personal experiences in Couples Money.
2. Gratitude. An attitude of gratitude is the cornerstone of prosperity. Gratitude is a magnet for positive things to come into your life.
3. Little things DO matter! One of the biggest mistakes I see people make is thinking small amounts of money won’t make a difference. The truth is, the small things make all the difference and become a blueprint for your financial life. Small amounts of money can add up and make a significant difference in your future quality of life.
4. It’s not what you earn, it’s what you keep. I have watched many people make significant amounts of money, and not hang on to it. They sabotage their long-term financial security with short-term thinking. Building a nest egg to maintain your future peace of mind and quality of life for your family should be your number one goal.
5. Keep your eye on the ball. Know your numbers! Keep track of where your money is and where it’s going. What will it take to fulfill your goals and dreams? Are you on track? When you have a close eye on your progress, you can make adjustments to ensure you are staying on course.
What are the 3 common money mistakes couples make? Access our free webinar: http://couplesmoney.com/3-common-money-mistakes-on-demand/